Search found 6 matches
- Fri Jun 26, 2026 6:58 pm
- Forum: FaroManager and Expedition
- Topic: EXP V. 12.7
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13310
Re: EXP V. 12.7
2.5.1 Works perfectly... many thanks
- Fri Jun 26, 2026 7:29 am
- Forum: FaroManager and Expedition
- Topic: EXP V. 12.7
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13310
Re: EXP V. 12.7
same here. Nick changed the DLL again in 12.8.0
- Tue Jun 09, 2026 9:31 am
- Forum: FaroManager and Expedition
- Topic: EXP V. 12.7
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13310
Re: EXP V. 12.7
works for me on one PC but not another.....
- Tue May 19, 2026 8:36 am
- Forum: FaroManager and Expedition
- Topic: EXP V. 12.7
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13310
Re: EXP V. 12.7
Seems to be working with 12.7.15.
Anyone else confirm it’s working for them?
Anyone else confirm it’s working for them?
- Sun May 10, 2026 9:22 pm
- Forum: FaroManager and Expedition
- Topic: EXP V. 12.7
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13310
Re: EXP V. 12.7
Is it broken again in exp 12.7.10 ?
I can’t get 12.7.10 to connect with FM2.5
I can’t get 12.7.10 to connect with FM2.5
- Mon Feb 24, 2025 4:26 pm
- Forum: FaroManager and Expedition
- Topic: Magvar From EXP
- Replies: 1
- Views: 21219
Magvar From EXP
What would I need to do to write and constantly update MagVar from Expedition.
I got as far as adding it to the "read" section, reading MagVar from EXP to K_DeclMagn.
I assume it needs something a bit extra to make it work.
I got as far as adding it to the "read" section, reading MagVar from EXP to K_DeclMagn.
I assume it needs something a bit extra to make it work.