FaRo & Serial N2K time
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2024 9:41 am
Hi.
I've a boat with FaRo and N2K enters the system as serial device through Actisence usb.
I see that the time parameter is set to 200 (which should correspond to 5 Hz).
Considering that both main compass and gps enters the system through N2K, is it better to set time to 100 (10Hz) ?
Which could be the drawback to use time=100 ? Are there any paramaters to check that the N2K network is fine ?
Regards
I've a boat with FaRo and N2K enters the system as serial device through Actisence usb.
I see that the time parameter is set to 200 (which should correspond to 5 Hz).
Considering that both main compass and gps enters the system through N2K, is it better to set time to 100 (10Hz) ?
Which could be the drawback to use time=100 ? Are there any paramaters to check that the N2K network is fine ?
Regards