Page 1 of 1

Variables from Expedition to Faro

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2024 3:29 pm
by Gonzgo
Very new on Faro.... since last summer.
I would like to send AWATarget, DeltaHeelTarget, and DeltaHeelPol to be displayed on the GNX120, but I can't find that variable on Faro. Which is the best way to create it? Is there any "empty" variable on Faro that I can use?

Re: Variables from Expedition to Faro

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2024 7:14 am
by sanfesailing
Hi.
Do you want FaRo to read AWATarget, DeltaHeelTarget, and DeltaHeelPol from Expedition and then send to the n2k network ?

Re: Variables from Expedition to Faro

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2024 3:32 pm
by Gonzgo
yes!

Re: Variables from Expedition to Faro

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2025 11:45 am
by faroadv
You can use the Math Designer to create new float variables (better in the CalcConstant process, where other Expedition variables are defined).
Then, from ExpedRead, you can associate the newly created variables to the Expedition variables and send them to the displays

Re: Variables from Expedition to Faro

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2025 3:38 pm
by Gonzgo
great. I will try it. thanks.