Page 1 of 1

EXP V 12.1.14

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2025 6:59 pm
by Gonzgo
Is anyone experiencing issues with connecting instruments in the latest 64-bit version of Expedition (12.1.14)? The app installs in a new folder, but when I select the connection settings and the .dll file, nothing happens.
Am I the only one with this issue? With the old one ( 12.1.07) everything works.

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2025 11:35 am
by faroadv
We are working on solving the issue.
Meanwhile we recommend to step down to v 11.20 or 11.19
Sorry for any inconvenience

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2025 10:28 am
by faroadv
The bug has been solved, thanks to Nick' help!

You should update Expedition at least to release v 12.1.14.31

Regards

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2025 6:43 am
by Gonzgo
Great.

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2025 3:43 pm
by sanfesailing
Do I need FaRo Manager64 to run 64 versions of Expedition (Navionics and 4D) ?

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2025 10:06 am
by CMField
sanfesailing wrote: ↑Wed Feb 19, 2025 3:43 pm Do I need FaRo Manager64 to run 64 versions of Expedition (Navionics and 4D) ?
Yes.

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2025 11:02 am
by sanfesailing
Where can I get the 64 version of FaRo Manager ?

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2025 8:57 pm
by Nick
I have just posted Expedition 12.2.

This removes the dependency on the dll FaRo Manager can't see.

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2025 3:10 pm
by faroadv
Nick wrote: ↑Sat Feb 22, 2025 8:57 pm I have just posted Expedition 12.2.

This removes the dependency on the dll FaRo Manager can't see.
Thank you Nick,
great job!

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2025 3:11 pm
by faroadv
sanfesailing wrote: ↑Fri Feb 21, 2025 11:02 am Where can I get the 64 version of FaRo Manager ?
You can temporary use this link

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/aqk01wjf ... 4rkbs&dl=0