EXP V 12.1.14

Post Reply
Gonzgo
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2024 7:11 am

EXP V 12.1.14

Post by Gonzgo »

Is anyone experiencing issues with connecting instruments in the latest 64-bit version of Expedition (12.1.14)? The app installs in a new folder, but when I select the connection settings and the .dll file, nothing happens.
Am I the only one with this issue? With the old one ( 12.1.07) everything works.
faroadv
Site Admin
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2024 2:35 pm

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Post by faroadv »

We are working on solving the issue.
Meanwhile we recommend to step down to v 11.20 or 11.19
Sorry for any inconvenience
faroadv
Site Admin
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2024 2:35 pm

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Post by faroadv »

The bug has been solved, thanks to Nick' help!

You should update Expedition at least to release v 12.1.14.31

Regards
Gonzgo
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2024 7:11 am

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Post by Gonzgo »

Great.
sanfesailing
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2024 9:25 am

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Post by sanfesailing »

Do I need FaRo Manager64 to run 64 versions of Expedition (Navionics and 4D) ?
CMField
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2025 10:55 am

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Post by CMField »

sanfesailing wrote: ↑Wed Feb 19, 2025 3:43 pm Do I need FaRo Manager64 to run 64 versions of Expedition (Navionics and 4D) ?
Yes.
sanfesailing
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2024 9:25 am

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Post by sanfesailing »

Where can I get the 64 version of FaRo Manager ?
Nick
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2025 8:56 pm

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Post by Nick »

I have just posted Expedition 12.2.

This removes the dependency on the dll FaRo Manager can't see.
faroadv
Site Admin
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2024 2:35 pm

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Post by faroadv »

Nick wrote: ↑Sat Feb 22, 2025 8:57 pm I have just posted Expedition 12.2.

This removes the dependency on the dll FaRo Manager can't see.
Thank you Nick,
great job!
faroadv
Site Admin
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2024 2:35 pm

Re: EXP V 12.1.14

Post by faroadv »

sanfesailing wrote: ↑Fri Feb 21, 2025 11:02 am Where can I get the 64 version of FaRo Manager ?
You can temporary use this link

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/aqk01wjf ... 4rkbs&dl=0
Post Reply