Variables from Expedition to Faro

Post Reply
Gonzgo
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2024 7:11 am

Variables from Expedition to Faro

Post by Gonzgo »

Very new on Faro.... since last summer.
I would like to send AWATarget, DeltaHeelTarget, and DeltaHeelPol to be displayed on the GNX120, but I can't find that variable on Faro. Which is the best way to create it? Is there any "empty" variable on Faro that I can use?
sanfesailing
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2024 9:25 am

Re: Variables from Expedition to Faro

Post by sanfesailing »

Hi.
Do you want FaRo to read AWATarget, DeltaHeelTarget, and DeltaHeelPol from Expedition and then send to the n2k network ?
Gonzgo
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2024 7:11 am

Re: Variables from Expedition to Faro

Post by Gonzgo »

yes!
faroadv
Site Admin
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2024 2:35 pm

Re: Variables from Expedition to Faro

Post by faroadv »

You can use the Math Designer to create new float variables (better in the CalcConstant process, where other Expedition variables are defined).
Then, from ExpedRead, you can associate the newly created variables to the Expedition variables and send them to the displays
Gonzgo
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2024 7:11 am

Re: Variables from Expedition to Faro

Post by Gonzgo »

great. I will try it. thanks.
Post Reply