Magvar From EXP

Post Reply
RVsail
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 4:22 pm

Magvar From EXP

Post by RVsail »

What would I need to do to write and constantly update MagVar from Expedition.
I got as far as adding it to the "read" section, reading MagVar from EXP to K_DeclMagn.
I assume it needs something a bit extra to make it work.
faroadv
Site Admin
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2024 2:35 pm

Re: Magvar From EXP

Post by faroadv »

Although it is not the most "orthodox" method, that should work.
You need to make sure that the K_DeclMagn is the current correction in use.
If you own an older version of FaRo (3 years and more) it is likely the case.
If you own a newer versions, you need to look for the variable DeclMagn (a select variable) and make sure that list's index is set to Zero (K_SeletDeclMagn=0)
Let us now if you encounter any issue
Post Reply