Search found 16 matches
- Wed May 20, 2026 8:11 am
- Forum: FaroManager and Expedition
- Topic: EXP V. 12.7
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13310
Re: EXP V. 12.7
Yes, all good now with Exp 12.7.15 and FaRo Manager 2.5 downloaded from https://faroadv.com/faromanager/ from the 19th of May (which includes libcrypto-3-x64.dll in the FaRo Manager folder).
- Sat Apr 11, 2026 12:30 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: FaRO Display PPC
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4837
FaRO Display PPC
Where can I download FaRo Display PPC ?
- Sat Mar 28, 2026 8:29 am
- Forum: Math Designer
- Topic: Adding nmea2000 compass
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7803
Re: Adding nmea2000 compass
Hi. I have just configured a LT500 over serial N2K and did like this: <Gyro2_X In="NONE" _Width="1" Type="SpAvg180Var"/> <Gyro2_Y In="NONE" _Width="1" Type="SpAvg180Var"/> <Gyro2_Z In="NMEA2000_IN_127251_3_ROT_DSec" _Width="1" Type="SpAvg180Var"/> <Pitch2 In="NMEA2000_IN_127257_3_Pitch_Deg" _Width ...
- Thu Mar 26, 2026 9:30 am
- Forum: Math Designer
- Topic: FaRo Sign conventions
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3387
Re: FaRo Sign conventions
Hi. FaRo has a right-handed coordinate system, where: X axis is aligned with longitudinal axis of the boat, positive pointing forward, Y axis is aligned with transversal axis, positive to starboard Z axis is aligned with vertical axis, positive pointing down. So, Pitch >0 bow up, Pitch rate >0 bow ...
- Mon Dec 29, 2025 10:29 am
- Forum: Hardware discussions
- Topic: Tools
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4156
Tools
Are there any recommended tools for working with the FaRo modules?
- Tue Dec 23, 2025 11:34 am
- Forum: FaroManager and Expedition
- Topic: LEEWAY, CSE and EXP
- Replies: 2
- Views: 44521
Re: LEEWAY, CSE and EXP
To clarify, just send to expedition HDG and LwyForExp.
Do not send CSE. Expedition will compute it using the formula Course=hdg+Leeway
Do not send CSE. Expedition will compute it using the formula Course=hdg+Leeway
- Fri Apr 18, 2025 5:36 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Current
- Replies: 1
- Views: 24945
Re: Current
Hi.
I use current from FaRo, because I did not like Expedition current damping after maneuvers (maybe Nick has changed lately).
I use current from FaRo, because I did not like Expedition current damping after maneuvers (maybe Nick has changed lately).
- Fri Apr 11, 2025 12:15 pm
- Forum: Math Designer
- Topic: 2 x N2K & Garmin variables
- Replies: 1
- Views: 63809
2 x N2K & Garmin variables
Hi.
I have a boat with 2 Nmea2000 networks: FWD and AFT.
If I want to send the same FaRo variable on both networks, should I create a different Garmin Variable on each network ?
Ex. GRM_FSY_FWD on FWD N2K and GRM_FSY_AFT on AFT N2K
Or can I assign the same Garmin Variable to the 2 networks ?
I have a boat with 2 Nmea2000 networks: FWD and AFT.
If I want to send the same FaRo variable on both networks, should I create a different Garmin Variable on each network ?
Ex. GRM_FSY_FWD on FWD N2K and GRM_FSY_AFT on AFT N2K
Or can I assign the same Garmin Variable to the 2 networks ?
- Fri Apr 11, 2025 12:07 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Stripchart plot in FaRo Display App
- Replies: 1
- Views: 53686
Stripchart plot in FaRo Display App
Hi.
Is it possible to create stripchart plot in the FaRo Display App ?
Is it possible to create stripchart plot in the FaRo Display App ?
- Thu Mar 20, 2025 1:08 pm
- Forum: Math Designer
- Topic: FaRo & Serial N2K time
- Replies: 2
- Views: 23746
Re: FaRo & Serial N2K time
Hi.
What about the parameter "Send every ... cycles" for the output variables ?
Regards
What about the parameter "Send every ... cycles" for the output variables ?
Regards